Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop

Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop
"That little ol' [angel] can only get you part of the way. You have to help it along with some hard work." Princess and the Frog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sharing is Caring

When you find something you think is neat,
You desire to share it will all you meet.
Whether it is a movie you just saw,
Or a new piece of music that brought awe.
Doesn't matter the content,
You share it with all who don't resent.

This is something I have come to know,
Something now I want to share, to show.
There is something that can bring true bliss,
when really searching you can hardly miss.
Faith in something helps us move on,
Even when something you think should be there is gone.

You may have lost a loved one,
Or just had a bad day.
You may think that you deserve something fun,
Or that something should be done a different way.
I know all things that have happened to you,
Are different than have to me.
All these things are true.
And yet, there is joy you can see.

This is why I wear the tag,
This is why I live out of a traveling bag.
I want to share the comfort I have felt,
Share the experiences I have under my belt.
I want others to know they are not alone,
Even when others isolate them in some zone.

You have a Friend stronger than I,
You can find Him, only if you try.
I can help guide on the path set before,
But you have to be the one to knock on the door.
I claim the title of a missionary,
No, this does not come with magic, like a fairy.

My actions show my faith, my trust,
And it is my fault if the sword starts to rust.
My anger and weaknesses I seek to remove,
But not by my power can this I prove.
By the power of my Savior I find the right,
By His Eternal, never ending light.

The gospel  is here for all who seek,
I can help guide you through the darkness bleak.
I am not the one to take the blame,
For you know, I carry my Savior's name.
My glory is nada, nothing, zilch, none,
But to Him, my King, the only one.

We share this joy we love,
This gospel that is from above.
We want to help you know,
You are never alone, this I can show.
The proof is here and now,
It doesn't end in the past, so How?

Look to the prophets, they lead the way,
The truth the light, and this you have a say.
Ask the Lord, whom is all truth,
And He will let you know forsooth.
Share what you love,
As He has, who lives up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment