Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop

Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop
"That little ol' [angel] can only get you part of the way. You have to help it along with some hard work." Princess and the Frog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

The true definition to diligence

Diligence often brings to mind the picture of working hard in difficult circumstances. But really even if we are in difficult circumstances we can find the greatest joy in the work we have been called to do. I know that with our area having previously been split into two was much more manageable and still tough in a different way, but now that it has been mashed back together until we get more ASL missionaries, it has been a new definition of hard. There never seems to be enough time to get everything done. I guess, one blessing from that comes with not having any problem falling asleep.  But even so, it has not been impossible to get things done. The work is growing in ways I never would have guessed.

God does not do random as we have learned here, I guess things needed to end up the way they did. I don't mind that, but I do sometimes wish I knew why. The mission has had it rough out here, but we have had many blessings in the mean time. I have only gotten started, and I have much left to do. "Hurrah for Israel!" and let the work continue to success!



No comments:

Post a Comment