Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop

Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop
"That little ol' [angel] can only get you part of the way. You have to help it along with some hard work." Princess and the Frog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Count your many blessings...

The blessings I have found recently have really been specifically meant for me. It's kinda hard to explain. I know that as I have struggled with patience and trying to teach something when I am not the most natural born teacher is something that proves very difficult. But I have noticed that when I am struggling with faith or loneliness or some such thing that I have found some solace. I have noticed especially when I read the scriptures all of my cares from earlier have disappeared. I have been able to solely focus on the words of ancient prophets who received revelation for my day specifically. I am grateful for that.

The Lord sends blessings that we need in the moment. Elder David A. Bednar explains the "Tender Mercies" more clearly in his General Conference talk titled the same. The Lord saves the blessings we need at that time for when we need them, they are there if we take the time to appreciate and recognize them.

I am blessed beyond my ability to even understand, and I know all of the people out there in the world, of all the six billion here, that they all are blessed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment