Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop

Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop
"That little ol' [angel] can only get you part of the way. You have to help it along with some hard work." Princess and the Frog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"For longer than forever." -Swan Princess


Well, thinking about it I realize that I do not fully understand this concept. It is more than my small mind can totally take in. But I realize the importance of such knowledge. It has been a blessing to know the fact that life does not end. That we can have those family ties forever. We know that through the scripture that the life we have will not come to an end, that we can have eternal life through our faith in the Savior, Jesus Christ.

Alma 40:9-10 states "Therefore, there is a time appointed unto men that they shall rise from the dead; and there is a space between the time of death and the resurrection. And now, concerning this space of time, what becometh of the souls of men is the thing which I have inquired diligently of the Lord to know; and this is the thing of which I do know.
  And when the time cometh when all shall rise, then shall they know that God knoeth all the times which are appointed unto man."

That is such a blessing to me to know. We all shall rise again in an appointed time. What a blessing the Gospel is in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment