Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop

Angel Moroni on snowy backdrop
"That little ol' [angel] can only get you part of the way. You have to help it along with some hard work." Princess and the Frog

Monday, September 22, 2014

The measure of a true hero

As we have come to know that we cannot measure the hero by their physical strength, rather, by the strength of their heart. Or their love for others and their courage to do what they know to be right. One doesn't really know how strong they are until all they can be is strong. That it is the only thing holding them together. I know many times that I have had to step back and look. And when I have I notice the blessings that come from those difficult, even impossible, times. By having gone through them I have developed myself into a better person. I have become more than I would have been if I had just been myself.

There is a limit to each person's endurance, when you loose your way and feel you cannot go further the best source of help is that of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Who gave all for us an knows our pain. He is able to help us the last stretch, when we feel our legs are going to give out and that we cannot push passed the pain of being. We cannot fail with such a steadfast friend to lean on. We can have the strength to push forward.

We just need to know to whom we can rely on.

No comments:

Post a Comment